Serolo Safari Camp
The unfenced Serolo Safari Camp offers accommodation in five fully-serviced safari-style tents with each tent sleeping two persons. The tents are comprised of twin rooms and double rooms and have an electricity supply to them. There are en-suite showers with hot water, flush toilets, bed linen, towels and amenities are provided.There is also an additional self-contained self-catering unit. This unit comprises one large bedroom with a double bed, a sofa and plenty of space for stretcher beds should extra beds be required in the unit. It also has a full kitchen with fridge / freezer, kettle, toaster, stove and oven, dining table and all crockery and cutlery. The unit has it’s own private outdoor shower and toilet. The unit has a private fire and braai area. Serolo Safari Camp has a central lapa / dining area with a fire-pit on the main deck along with a splash pool which overlooks the waterhole for all guests to enjoy. Game such as Elephants, Leopard, Hyaena, Bushbuck, Bush Pig, Warthog and African Wild Cat may possibly be seen drinking at the waterhole just below the camp.
Two game drives take place daily and these are included in the rate. Morning game drives are usually around 3 – 4 hours in duration with a slightly shorter afternoon drive that usually extends into the darkness, including a bit of a night drive in the hope of finding some of the more elusive nocturnal wildlife. Your professional guide will also discuss with you the options of guided game-walks or a combination drive and walk. Make sure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit and walk up the spectacular Eagle Rock!
Game such as Elephants, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, spotted and brown hyena, a variety of Antelope, Bush Pig, Warthog and more may possibly be seen on Game Drives around the reserve. Birders will be pleasantly rewarded with sightings of many species occurring in this camp’s habitat: Meyer’s Parrot, Meve’s Starlings, Southern Black Tit, African Mourning Dove, African Scops-Owl visit all year and summer brings visitors like Broadbilled Roller, Eurasian Golden Oriole, Woodland Kingfisher and Levalliant’s Cuckoo. Raptors include Little Sparrowhawk and Gabar Goshawk.
- A guest registration form is to be completed, signed and returned to our reservations department prior to or on arrival.
- Payment for extras can be made with us by cash, or by credit card.
- Tuli Wilderness reserves the right to amend the published rates without notice. Please note that Tuli Wilderness’ rates are quoted in Pula and Rand, therefore TW reserves the right to amend the EURO / USD from time to time due to changes in rates of exchange.
- Please note that there is an additional conservation levy charge of P100 per person per stay for SADC residents and P100 per person per night for international guests. This levy is paid on to the Tuli Conservation Trust (https://tulitrust.org) to assist in our conservation efforts in the reserve as well as to support our community outreach programme.
|Adults: pppn sharing||R 3 450 / BWP 2 465|
|Adults: pppn single supplement||R 4 620 / WP 3 300|
|Children (2-12 years) pppn||R 1 740 / BWP 1 245|
|Children pppn single supplement||R 2 310 / BWP 1 650|
|Exclusive Lodge Rental (10 Guests)||R 24 900 / BWP 17 800|
|Adults: pppn sharing||R 2 160 / BWP 1 545|
|Adults: pppn single supplement||R 2 520 / BWP 1 800|
|Children (2-12 yrs): pppn||R1 080 / BWP 770|
|Children: pppn single supplement||R 1 680 / BWP 1 200|
|Exclusive lodge rental (10 guests)||R 16 500 / BWP 11 800|
Conservation LevyPlease note that there is an additional conservation levy charge of P100 per person per stay for SADC residents and P100 per person per night for international guests. This levy is paid on to the Tuli Conservation Trust (https://tulitrust.org) to assist in our conservation efforts in the reserve as well as to support our community outreach programme.
Deposits and PaymentsA 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation. TW reserves the right to cancel any such Provisional Reservation, where the 50% Deposit has not been received within 7 days of the Provisional Reservation being made. The balance is to be settled in full 30 days prior to the arrival of the guest(s) at Tuli Wilderness.
Check-in Time: 13h00
Click here to download the Serolo Safari Camp Information Sheet
Cancellation PolicyTuli Wilderness reserves the right to charge the following cancellation charges:
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival 100% of total cost of the reservation
- 15 to 29 days prior to arrival 75% of total cost of the reservation
- 30 days or more prior to arrival 50% of total cost of the reservation
- In the event of a no-show, the total cost of the reservation will be charged for